The One & Only Barbara Simon!


Barbara Simon

Collection 2013


Barbara Simon is one of those dear, loyal, inspiring, loving Friends for Life! She is quite a unique lady celebrating a unique life full of fun, mystery and adventure, that some folks never find but may go in search of for a long time. Barbara Simon is a friend of mine!

I met Barbara in the early 1980's. We both worked in Los Angeles and I was actually one of her union stewards before moving on to a management position. Barbara  retired a number of years later to pursue her passions, dreams and adventures. We have continued to stay in touch over the years and I love her for that... because she always has a new adventure to share through her pictures, events and writing!

Ms. Simon has a lot of varied interests and activities - Sci Fi Fanatic, Photographer, Traveler, Clip Art Artist, overall Adventurist! Over the years, I have saved numerous 'works of art' from Barbara that she has graciously passed along to me. I wanted to share! My blog skills, poor at best, don't do justice to her work, but give it a try! 

Hugs to you Barbara!







Enjoy! WildWSS outta here!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment